• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU demands answer on EU bill within 5 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    This is most possibly the worst post I have ever seen on here, and that is saying something given some of the idiots on here. It saddens me that my once fine country is being destroyed by people like you.
    Right back at yer

Comment

4 days left. Time is running out. If you can't pay we'll send someone round.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I look forward to seeing the UK on 'Can't pay? We'll take it away'.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Nothing to take away, it's all on finance.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Cut him some slack, he has some relatively severe mental issues.
            Says the person with severe cretinism.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              The Brown shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                Nothing to take away, it's all on finance.
                They'll take a way Hinckley Point, the National Grid, Vauxhall, ...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The Brown shirts?
                  The Antiques road show - Pay-day loans for posh people.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    This is most possibly the worst post I have ever seen on here, and that is saying something given some of the idiots on here. It saddens me that my once fine country is being destroyed by people like you.
                    Once fine? It has not been fine since the Titanic sank. Even then, the spoils were enjoyed by the few while the majority lived in poverty.

You should fit right in at CUK. No arguments. No thoughts. Just shout "cretin".

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      Should be fine ... we don't have any assets anymore. They can have Lloyds TSB if they want but that's about it
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X