• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Democracy in action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    No, you're right. I should have checked cuk policy. Casual racism should be allowed on weekends.

It's a sad reflection on our society that comments like yours go unchecked.
    There are plenty of comments and phrases that do warrant action.

They only way to escape is to pay admin £100.

Though with all I have spent, I could have saved it up and got poster of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

It's a sad reflection on our society that comments like yours go unchecked.
      It's an even sadder reflection that kn0bheads like you are allowed to traipse onto CUK General, with your pious and selective whining, making the whole forum stink of lentils. Were you weaned on pickled onions grumpy-chops?

Don't you have a tree you could be hugging somewhere?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        It's an even sadder reflection that kn0bheads like you are allowed to traipse onto CUK General, with your pious and selective whining, making the whole forum stink of lentils. Were you weaned on pickled onions grumpy-chops?

Don't you have a tree you could be hugging somewhere?

Not sure why you want to start a fight.

I suppose you want your sockie banned.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Not sure why you want to start a fight.

I suppose you want your sockie banned.
          1) I didn't start any fight

2) I don't have, or need, any sockies

HTH
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            1) I didn't start any fight

2) I don't have, or need, any sockies

HTH
            Chicken

Comment

Working...
            X