• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In my hand I have a piece of paper (with my resignation on)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my hand I have a piece of paper (with my resignation on)

Lord Adonis compares Brexit to Nazi appeasement | Daily Mail Online

Government adviser Lord Adonis faces calls to QUIT after he compares Brexit to the appeasement of the NAZIS
    Labour peer Lord Adonis compared leaving the EU to the appeasement of Hitler
    He said leaving the EU will bring about a period of 'serious relative decline'
    Peter Bone called on him to quit over the 'appalling and wrong' comments
    Nice to see a bremainer exposed as seriously unhinged.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

"'First of all, to suggest that what this government is doing is in any way related to appeasement is outrageous."

Comment

I am now coming to the conclusion that is unlikely that Britain will be able to move beyond WWII and the 1966 World Cup.

I see the Battle of Britain display squadron is touring yet again this summer.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I am now coming to the conclusion that is unlikely that Britain will be able to move beyond WWII and the 1966 World Cup.

New Dunkirk film looks quite good. Tells you everything you need to know about the British that we think of this as our greatest triumph.

All the Brexiteers were lining up to compare Cameron to Chamberlain after the 'renegotiation'.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Lord Adonis compares Brexit to Nazi appeasement | Daily Mail Online

Nice to see an erudite and convincing argument from a brexiter. "Anyone who disagrees with me is a loony or a traitor".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Yes, indeed. As the PM sheds a tear of defeat while the ashes of 80+ still wait to be recovered for the loved ones.

The referendum, Trump, people say they got in to give the elite a good thrashing. They are the elite! The reading the PM's tear keck story, the Trump fiasco as it unfolds, the elite have never been more enable.

He's saying what people don't want to hear. They want to pretend an ultra right party like the DUP were not bride into power, they want to pretend they are acting on the interests of the voter - they don't care one iota!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Yes, indeed. As the PM sheds a tear of defeat while the ashes of 80+ still wait to be recovered for the loved ones.

The referendum, Trump, people say they got in to give the elite a good thrashing. They are the elite! The reading the PM's tear keck story, the Trump fiasco as it unfolds, the elite have never been more enable.

He's saying what people don't want to hear. They want to pretend an ultra right party like the DUP were not bride into power, they want to pretend they are acting on the interests of the voter - they don't care one iota!
              Ah yes Theresa May that great arsonist.

Much better to use their deaths for political grandstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                New Dunkirk film looks quite good. Tells you everything you need to know about the British that we think of this as our greatest triumph.
                Cloud cuckooland called. They need you back, the stand-in village idiot split a side laughing at your comment.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

All the Brexiteers were lining up to compare Cameron to Chamberlain after the 'renegotiation'.
                  Caused by the French Surrender monkeys total lack of management where the Generals were concerned. Tried to fight WW1 again...

But it was a success in that we got people out that might have come in useful had things got any worse.

Also... Appeasement at the time was a very shrewed move. It gave the UK time to start preparing for war. IMHO.
                  Last edited by Lost It; 14 July 2017, 07:46.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I'm going to have to correct you. It's 2 world wars and 1 world cup. Doo da, doo da.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X