• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey SueEllen can we convince you to change brand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Alcoholic Irn-Bru would be nicer...
    That does or at least did exist.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      That does or at least did exist.
      Yep, orange WKD.

My brother drinks the stuff like it's pop, with alcohol in it. They should come up with a catchy name for it.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Yep, orange WKD.

My brother drinks the stuff like it's pop, with alcohol in it. They should come up with a catchy name for it.
        That's the stuff not seen it on sale for a while.

But then alcopops in general seem to have become less popular unless I only go to old man's pubs now!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          That's the stuff not seen it on sale for a while.

But then alcopops in general seem to have become less popular unless I only go to old man's pubs now!

Yeah, they still have some of the old 'classics' such as Hooch on sale but all the kids have grown up to drink something a bit more sophisticated such as ciderpop (Rekorderlig, Kopparberg, etc).

Partial to it myself when fancying a cider and black with a bit of difference on a hot summer day.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Yep, orange WKD.

But it has a different name so it isn't Irn-Bru
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

How about an Irn-Bru cocktail....?

4 Irn-Bru Cocktails You'll Actually Want To Drink - BuzzFeed

Comment

It looks like it and tastes like it iirc

Although by the time I hit that stuff I was normally pretty done anyway.

Anyway a rose by any other name n all that!

Comment

Working...
                X