"British are a disgrace" "British are a disgrace" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    How about the Germans and the Irish stop acting like a bunch of spoiled ten year old girls and keep their bitchy little lies to themselves?
    Can you prove that they are lies or are you saying that this news is in fact just 'fake news'? I would be interested to know why you say they are lies
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  2. #12

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I wonder whats up with you, all of you posts are the same, negative. No I mean this, not trolling or frustrated with your repetitive posts. I'm just struck by how mental you posts are..
    Terribly sorry. The way Cameron helped destabilise Libya resulting in much of North Africa fleeing into the Mediterranean, thousands drowned. Then we pull up the drawbridge with Brexit to avoid refugees we created. So many positives - Shall I get out the bunting and you can bake the Victoria sponge?

    The British are a disgrace. I say that being British. I've never been so embarrassed by our Government's actions. How can so many vacuous individuals be bankrupt of common sense let alone be in a position of power beggars belief. We're the only EU nation to support populist agenda largely fuelled by Murdoch. And too many are too thick to see it. You have to be a fool or an idiot to see anything positive from recent British affairs.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 23rd July 2017 at 12:08.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  3. #13

    Banned

    excon is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Terribly sorry. The way Cameron helped destabilised Libya resulting in much of North Africa fleeing into the Mediterranean, thousands drowned. Then we pull up the drawbridge with Brexit to avoid refugees we created. So many positives - Shall I get out the bunting and you can bake the Victoria sponge?

    The British are a disgrace. I say that being British. I've never been so embarrassed by our Government's actions. How can so many vacuous individuals by bankrupt of common sense let alone be in a position of power beggars belief. We're the only EU nation to support populist agenda largely fuelled by Murdoch. And too many are to thick to see it. You have to be a fool or an idiot to see anything positive from recent British affairs.
    You touched upon the real issue in your response, you are lumping in the British people with it's government. I am very proud to be British, I am not proud of unrepresentative governments of all political parties who for decades have told a pack of lies to get elected then done exactly what they felt like doing.

    Not in my name, etc.. do you think 99% of the British public want us jaunting around the world invading countries? No, they would prefer them to concentrate on sorting this mess of a country out first, but that isn't as exciting for PMs as acting the big time Charlie on the world stage which leads to various lucrative posts and speaking engagements afterwards.

  4. #14

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Terribly sorry. The way Cameron helped destabilised Libya resulting in much of North Africa fleeing into the Mediterranean, thousands drowned. Then we pull up the drawbridge with Brexit to avoid refugees we created. So many positives - Shall I get out the bunting and you can bake the Victoria sponge?

    The British are a disgrace. I say that being British. I've never been so embarrassed by our Government's actions. How can so many vacuous individuals by bankrupt of common sense let alone be in a position of power beggars belief. We're the only EU nation to support populist agenda largely fuelled by Murdoch. And too many are to thick to see it. You have to be a fool or an idiot to see anything positive from recent British affairs.
    Wait till wee jimmy & King Alex get control, you think May & Cameron look bad its going to be a cross between South Korea & Cuba without the weather. Not that you will notice in the Rhineland.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #15

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Cirrus 's job has never been outsourced

    Cirrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Rural Rutland
    Posts
    1,010

    Default Deja Vu - 500 AD all over again

    It's not a good time to be British.

    The cheap sunny resorts and the stag dos: it's always the Brits who are smashed out of their heads, falling about showing their lower parts (and that's just the girls).

    Our whiplash claims exceed all the rest of the known universe combined.

    We're on the verge of being banned from some holiday destinations because of high level of fraudulent insurance claims.

    Difficult to hold your head up high any more...
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

  6. #16

    Godlike

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Wait till wee jimmy & King Alex get control, you think May & Cameron look bad its going to be a cross between South Korea & Cuba without the weather. Not that you will notice in the Rhineland.
    Are you talking about free education and free medical treatment?
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

  7. #17

    Banned

    excon is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    It's not a good time to be British.

    The cheap sunny resorts and the stag dos: it's always the Brits who are smashed out of their heads, falling about showing their lower parts (and that's just the girls).

    Our whiplash claims exceed all the rest of the known universe combined.

    We're on the verge of being banned from some holiday destinations because of high level of fraudulent insurance claims.

    Difficult to hold your head up high any more...
    Any theories why this might be the case? My own take on this is the destruction of the working class by the state. Decades of big state socialism has led to an entitlement/always someone else's fault culture. Sandwiched around a vindictive Thatcherite government which put millions of working class people out of work, some for the rest of their lives has led to a people who are lost and without any moral compass.

  8. #18

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Can you prove that they are lies or are you saying that this news is in fact just 'fake news'? I would be interested to know why you say they are lies
    You would not be interested to know. Your own position is decided. You want something to snipe back with.

  9. #19

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    It's not a good time to be British.

    The cheap sunny resorts and the stag dos: it's always the Brits who are smashed out of their heads, falling about showing their lower parts (and that's just the girls).

    Our whiplash claims exceed all the rest of the known universe combined.

    We're on the verge of being banned from some holiday destinations because of high level of fraudulent insurance claims.

    Difficult to hold your head up high any more...
    Been hanging around with sasguru again? You should try associating with some decent sorts.

  10. #20

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You would not be interested to know. Your own position is decided. You want something to snipe back with.
    Wrong.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •