• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now if only he had thought of that before the armed robbery!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    In the mid-80s I was round a mate's flat and a black friend of his was talking in patois with a broad Jamaican accent. After he left, my mate said "He never used to talk like that. I was at school with him, and until he was about seventeen he talked perfectly normally"
    The other halfs family are Jamaican.

All of them are very well spoken though, although you would expect that of the Governor Generals family.

The ones that actually live in Jamaica are the ones that you need skill to understand .
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Teen on a stolen moped dies after crashing into police car | Daily Mail Online

One hopes the police involved will get medals.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Bit late to the party - linky
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X