• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game of Thrones is Back !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen it Although I do hear that one of my favourite musicians, Wilko Johnson, was quite good in it
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I hate it when they throw big names in like this. Trying to watch a film about King Arthur trying to get in to the characters and film and Beckham pops up!!
      LOL,

I saw King Arthur and when David Beckham appears with an ugly appearance and a terrible accent I start laughing. Terrible.

Comment

Rory McCann was in my local boozer a couple of weeks ago. I don't watch GoT so had no idea who he was, but he was fighting the women off. Fkn big guy though.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Rory McCann was in my local boozer a couple of weeks ago. I don't watch GoT so had no idea who he was, but he was fighting the women off. Fkn big guy though.
          Was he looking for Madelaine?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Was he looking for Madelaine?
            Oh, very witty

Do you know the difference between Madelaine and Sponge Bob ?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Oh, very witty

Do you know the difference between Madelaine and Sponge Bob ?
              Me, me! I know this!

um, Madelaine and Sponge are both types of cake
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Me, me! I know this!

um, Madelaine and Sponge are both types of cake
                <Roy Walker> It's good, but it's not right.... </Roy Walker>

Comment

Does it involve a krabbie patty?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    Great news - but what the hell was Ed Sheeran doing in it??????
                    All that credibility gone backwards. Who's gonna get the throne?
                    If you play an Ed Sheeran song backwards you'll hear a message from Satan.
                    Worse still, if you play it forwards you'll hear Ed Sheeran.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X