• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mercedes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Do you really think that if we all drove electric cars, the government would not want to recover the same amount of tax as the do with petro and diesel?
    Per mile charging coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Annoyingly my car lease runs out next June - so the next car will probably be petrol. I suspect by 2019 there will be a lot more electric vehicles around..
      Lets just hope that Hinckley is up and running by then ...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Lets just hope that Hinckley is up and running by then ...
        It's not due until the late 20's...
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          Book yours in to have the Volkswagen Emission Software installed.
          ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Do you really think that if we all drove electric cars, the government would not want to recover the same amount of tax as the do with petro and diesel?
            I don't think the National grid could cope with a surge in people charging electric cars, the infrastructure just isn't there at present.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              I don't think the National grid could cope with a surge in people charging electric cars, the infrastructure just isn't there at present.
              Maybe that's why the national grid was sold off to Qatar last month.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X