• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kensington and Chelsea Council continue their feck up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kensington and Chelsea Council continue their feck up

Grenfell council meeting halted after tower fire survivor collapses in debating chamber - Get West London

During the meeting there were angry scenes and confrontation when survivors of the blaze, which has claimed the lives of at least 80 people, were forced to bang on doors after being locked out of the council chamber
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Next one October.

The conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

Comment

It's almost as if the government and Kensington council are hoping people will forget about this. It seems have dropped out of the news and promises made at the time just haven't been kept. The worrying thing is the cash that was donated - where did it all go ?

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
        It's almost as if the government and Kensington council are hoping people will forget about this. It seems have dropped out of the news and promises made at the time just haven't been kept. The worrying thing is the cash that was donated - where did it all go ?
        Info here - linky
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Info here - linky
          Yeah I read that - I'm sure that when people donated they didn't expect this out of the £20M given:

£158,000 by the London Emergency Trust (cash to bereaved and injured)

Still early days I know.

Comment

Working...
          X