• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golf: The Open

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
    You clearly know nothing about golf...

"By the way, I don't know if any of you are watching the highlights on BBC Television but I've just seen myself (yep, I was there . I'm wearing a ping sun visor with a diamond patterned Pringle vee neck and am carrying a large, pink Taylor Made golfing umbrella"...yeah just about sums it up.
    I know a good deal more about golf than you do I can assure you.

The reason I didn't see Speith's calamity on the 13th is that I was greenside at the 18th at the time waiting for Henrik Stenson to complete his round.

Anyhow, Speith's genius didn't serve him very well in this year's Masters did it? Plenty of wayward tee shots there I seem to recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      I know a good deal more about golf than you do I can assure you.

The reason I didn't see Speith's calamity on the 13th is that I was greenside at the 18th at the time waiting for Henrik Stenson to complete his round.

Anyhow, Speith's genius didn't serve him very well in this year's Masters did it? Plenty of wayward tee shots there I seem to recall.
      Ahhhh, I see your school has broken up for the summer hols & the play ground's closed!
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Indeed, and [for those commenters who are clearly non-golf players] this is where the 'Streaky' comes into play...
        More like...
        one day at a time

Comment

Ahhhh, I see your school has broken up for the summer hols & the play ground's closed!
          It is precisely your sort of nineteenth hole boorishness that gives golf a bad name.

Comment

Working...
          X