• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflake "Thinking"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They use shower gel to wash their bodies with in a shower, liquid soap to wash their hands with after going toilet and bath gels if they have a bath.
    Definitely snowflakes.

If they have ever had to wash themselves with freezing cold water hand drawn from the ground they have never lived.

Comment

If snowflakes wash in freezing water they grow. If they wash in warm water, they melt.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Or maybe the UK should support child p0rn?
        Doesn't it already via the Daily Mail?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Doesn't it already via the Daily Mail?
          The only time I have heard of the UK officially supporting child p0rn was through Dame Butler-Sloss, head of the family division high court. Her husband was well known.

Actually, there is a second. Judge Selwood of Hampshire court. Had a large collection. Forced to retire, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Definitely snowflakes.

If they have ever had to wash themselves with freezing cold water hand drawn from the ground they have never lived.
            Just the thing to make you appreciate hot showers, shower gel etc.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Definitely snowflakes.

Not everyone attends boarding school you know.

Then again it was customary for comps to have boilers that never worked in my day.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not everyone attends boarding school you know.

Then again it was customary for comps to have boilers that never worked in my day.
                I didn't attend boarding school.

I grew up in north England.

Comment

Yeah, ours was the deputy head mistress
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

They use shower gel to wash their bodies with in a shower, liquid soap to wash their hands with after going toilet and bath gels if they have a bath.
                    I can't think of any situation where I would ask younger members of my family how they washed themselves in the shower

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
                      I can't think of any situation where I would ask younger members of my family how they washed themselves in the shower
                      The discussion was due to someone going travelling with a backpack to the back of beyond.

And no the person has got sponsorship mainly from a charity to help another charity abroad.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X