• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I know a few useless PMs.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Used them all, Paint, Paint Shop Pro, Snipping Tool and SnagIt.

I like the functionality in SnagIt myself, it depends on how much of this sort of thing you have to do.

When dealing with those of limited knowledge screen shots / grabs can be most useful.
      Used Snagit mainly for making training/demo movies

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Used Snagit mainly for making training/demo movies
        Yes, I heard it was good for that.

I have never had to use it for that, however.

Did you find it any good?
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Had to start using paint.net after they removed the transparent background feature of paint. Paint 3D is currently rubbish, but the 2d version offers the same features as paint if you look for them.

Comment

Yes, I heard it was good for that.

I have never had to use it for that, however.

Did you find it any good?
            It is okay - but you need a proper video editor to chop/edit any movies you make as iirc the snag editor does not do that - or I could never get it to do it which may be the problem!.

Comment

Microsoft speaks: MS Paint is here to stay.

Translation: we're moving it to the Windows app store as part of our ongoing mission to change stuff around with each new version for no ******* reason other than to make it look like we're doing something, without which we wouldn't get a bonus

Comment

It's probably more to do with UWP and the integration with Store and open source.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Microsoft signals end of Paint program - BBC News

It's a disgrace. I use this every day! Why must the world keep changing?
                  You'll have to go back to crayons, as per your restraining order...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    You'll have to go back to crayons, as per your restraining order...
                    Especially considering your mental angst when you were asked to switch to Paint from your previous favourite format....

Great minds think alike
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Great minds think alike
                      Have you worked with him as well then?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X