Employment Tribunal Fees Unlawful Employment Tribunal Fees Unlawful - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    I don't find ties or suits sexy.

    However some people involved in deciding uniform policies have warped ideas of what both men and women should dress like.
    Uniformed police women should definitely wear suspenders.

    I am shocked by this verdict. Surely justice is only for the rich?

  2. #22

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    scotspine will be putting in his claim now.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Uniformed police women should definitely wear suspenders.

    I am shocked by this verdict. Surely justice is only for the rich?
    They have to pretend to allow the plebs to have justice otherwise we revolt.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #24

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    They have to pretend to allow the plebs to have justice otherwise we revolt.
    We can be bought with flat screen TVs and cheap booze. Its the new gladiators. And who does not like a gladiator?

  5. #25

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We can be bought with flat screen TVs and cheap booze. Its the new gladiators. And who does not like a gladiator?
    60% of us can be be brought with telly and booze, while 30% can be brought with higher minded things like justice and booze.

    10% of people are just screwed.

    Obviously the statistics are all lies, damn lies and statistics just like government policy on Brexit.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  6. #26

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    60% of us can be be brought with telly and booze, while 30% can be brought with higher minded things like justice and booze.

    10% of people are just screwed.

    Obviously the statistics are all lies, damn lies and statistics just like government policy on Brexit.
    Brought where?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •