• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you know this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know this?

linky

The bodies of Moors Murderer Ian Brady and Manchester bomber Salman Abedi are still lying in the same mortuary - as undertakers refuse to bury them.

Cemeteries and crematoriums also want nothing to do with the two, leaving them inside the 'Monster Morgue' just outside the Greater Manchester boundary.

The location is being kept under wraps through fears that members of the public could try to take revenge and defile the bodies.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I was going to post a banana but that seemed inappropriate. They are barely human but joy seems wrong.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If they identify the mortuary they may end up having some form of cremation with other deceased innocent people.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        If they identify the mortuary they may end up having some form of cremation with other deceased innocent people.
        I think cremation and spreading on non consecrated ground is probably the best solution.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Pity Madame Tussauds shut the Chamber of Horrors, they could have stuffed them and put them there.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Plan C?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I think cremation and spreading on non consecrated ground is probably the best solution.
              Burial at sea, like they did with Osama Bin Laden. No grave, no body, nowhere to be a focal point for hatred (or to become a shrine)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Burial at sea, like they did with Osama Bin Laden. No grave, no body, nowhere to be a focal point for hatred (or to become a shrine)
                Burial at sea and then invite people to come dance on the grave?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Are there no pigs that need feeding?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    In the case of the terrorist, onto ground churned up to a mudbath by a herd of rooting pigs.

Better still, skip the cremation and just chuck him in bits and pieces into the field (*)

(*) minus the teeth, which might give the porkers indigestion
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X