• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Milk is inhumane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a documentary on this a while back, this musical may change it all.

What kind of animal rapes just for milk?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      linky

Fecking snowflakes.
      Agreed. Bloody farmers are always complaining about something. Glad the ASA stood up to their trying to shut down free speech..

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Grew up on a dairy farm and yes, the calves cry and the mothers bellow for them. More inhumane possibly are the rubber rings we put around the male calves' nuts and the gas blowtorch that we used to de-horn them.
        Amazing how some of them manage to overcome such a disadvantaged youth to go on to run websites.

Comment

Just heard a member of the Countryside Alliance call the US accented head of Petra as having "weird" ideas.

He's right she is weird.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just heard a member of the Countryside Alliance call the US accented head of Petra as having "weird" ideas.

He's right she is weird.
            Whereas dressing up like a nonce and chasing foxes is perfectly normal behaviour.

Comment

The advert claimed calves "cried piteously" when they were separated from their mothers when "fresh from their wombs"
              Poor little calves. Sob.

Old snowflake
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Whereas dressing up like a nonce and chasing foxes is perfectly normal behaviour.
                I suspect they are as weird as each other.

Earlier in the day two young farmers rang up and didn't insult anyone. It seems members of the Young Farmers Clubs have manners unlike members of the Countryside Alliance.

Comment

I suspect they are as weird as each other.

Earlier in the day two young farmers rang up and didn't insult anyone. It seems members of the Young Farmers Clubs have manners unlike members of the Countryside Alliance.
                  What conclusions do you draw, considering the sample size?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    What conclusions do you draw, considering the sample size?
                    To be fair I've met and spoken to members of both groups before.

Comment

To be fair I've met and spoken to members of both groups before.
                      That is not a conclusion logically supported by your previous statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X