• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pid music streaming service recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Must admit I was the same but after getting Spotify free for a month with a Vodafone renewal I was pretty hooked. For 9 quid a month I'm pretty much converted now.

Actually because I listen to it on the way to my clients it's a business expense so 20% cheaper.........
    A bit cheeky that :-)

Anyway very interesting, but let's say you hear something new you really like, or a new track from an artist you really like and fancy the album, and envisage listening to this say years in the future (just like you'll still listen to stuff you bought years ago) do you buy the CD or do you intend to just keep paying the subscription?

Comment

Working...
    X