• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darmy this you? Did you use the Balcony as the kitchen was full with a mainframe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darmy this you? Did you use the Balcony as the kitchen was full with a mainframe?

German women in hospital after threesome goes wrong | Daily Mail Online

Two women are in hospital with broken bones after a THREESOME went wrong with one falling off a balcony as she reached climax and the other slipping as she ran to help in Germany
    First woman broke bones after toppling from balcony as she reached her climax
    Her naked friend ran to help only to slip and break bones in her arm and neck
    Man involved in threesome, in Bad Breisig, Germany, then had to explain the scenario to medics
    and my new favourite phrase:

The man in the threesome told them that 'during the lovemaking, there was a positional quarrel', with one of the ladies leaning against a balcony railing which led to her plunge.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

wish MY kitchen was that big

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Presumably the women had never met the man before, and when the man started opining on IndyRef and Brexit, they jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        wish MY kitchen was that big
        honestly a bloke has a threesome, one of the girls orgasms so hard she falls over the balcony and the first reply is:
        "I wish my kitchen was big enough for a mainframe"

No wonder we are considered Geeks.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

who're you calling a geek?
          mainframes predate the word geek

Comment

Must be lots of opportunity for new perversions. Maybe we could combine philias and phobias. Arachnophobes having sex while covered in spiders, Acrophobes while zip wiring etc.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              who're you calling a geek?
              mainframes predate the word geek
              We should take back control of the word geek. My friend calls himself a geek because he likes Dr Who.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
                We should take back control of the word geek. My friend calls himself a geek because he likes Dr Who.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek#Definitions

Definitions[edit]
                The 1975 edition of the American Heritage Dictionary, published a decade before the tech revolution, gave only one definition: "Geek [noun, slang]. A carnival performer whose act usually consists of biting the head off a live chicken or snake." The tech revolution found new uses for this word, but it still often conveys a derogatory sting. Today, Dictionary.com gives five definitions, the fourth of which is "a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken." [4]

The definition of geek has changed considerably over time, and there is no longer a definitive meaning. The term nerd has a similar, practically synonymous meaning as geek, but many choose to identify different connotations among these two terms, although the differences are disputed. In a 2007 interview on The Colbert Report, Richard Clarke said the difference between nerds and geeks is "geeks get it done" or "ggid"[5] Julie Smith defined a geek as "a bright young man turned inward, poorly socialized, who felt so little kinship with his own planet that he routinely traveled to the ones invented by his favorite authors, who thought of that secret, dreamy place his computer took him to as cyberspace—somewhere exciting, a place more real than his own life, a land he could conquer, not a drab teenager's room in his parents' house".[6]

Impact[edit]

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Sounds like a normal day in Germany, it reminds me when I used to work there.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X