• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in London (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The guy was a scumbag who had a rap sheet longer than your arm.

At some point in his life he took the wrong path and had no intention of changing that - he was going to become career criminal - whether that means he should be killed I will leave to you to consider - but consider this - why is he more worth of tax payers money and attention than anyone else?

Hi died because the police caught him with some drugs and he swelled them causing his death 2 days later - which probably means he was not carrying a bag of weed or some disco biscuits but something more serious such as crack or crystal meth.

Whenever I see something like this it always reminds me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNTu8jdukA
    How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
      Right because the police have absolutely no history of racial abuse and this is obviously an event to take in isolation ?
      No its an event to add to the criminals are scum side, it appears he was a class A drug dealer who died after swallowing his merchandise it doesn't matter what ethnicity he was, it seems it was poetic justice.

The Police quite rightly will be investigated, with a little luck they wore body cams and the whole thing will be shown to be justified.

Don't get me wrong I deplore any misbehaviour by the Police I was all for body cameras to weed these out. They do a very dangerous job and sometimes they make mistakes.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
        How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.
        not seen the 2 days detail but the CCTV clearly showed him swallowing something, it may have been that he was worried the "50" were going to steal his last Flump but in the situation & his history it probably is drugs, the Police are reported to have tried to remove it from his mouth.

Comment

Paracetamol and caffeine mix 'in Rashan Charles' throat' - BBC News

Those are hardly illegal.

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.
            indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.

Washed down with coffee....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Reminds me of this case linky
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.
                    I hope all customers ripped off by him went to trading standards.....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Reminds me of this case linky
                      Do not recall his parents and friends rioting?

Or did they?

Comment

Working...
                      X