Kicking off in London (again) Kicking off in London (again) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 34

Fingers like lightning

radish2008 has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    The guy was a scumbag who had a rap sheet longer than your arm.

At some point in his life he took the wrong path and had no intention of changing that - he was going to become career criminal - whether that means he should be killed I will leave to you to consider - but consider this - why is he more worth of tax payers money and attention than anyone else?

Hi died because the police caught him with some drugs and he swelled them causing his death 2 days later - which probably means he was not carrying a bag of weed or some disco biscuits but something more serious such as crack or crystal meth.

Whenever I see something like this it always reminds me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNTu8jdukA
    How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by tiggat View Post
    Right because the police have absolutely no history of racial abuse and this is obviously an event to take in isolation ?
    No its an event to add to the criminals are scum side, it appears he was a class A drug dealer who died after swallowing his merchandise it doesn't matter what ethnicity he was, it seems it was poetic justice.

The Police quite rightly will be investigated, with a little luck they wore body cams and the whole thing will be shown to be justified.

Don't get me wrong I deplore any misbehaviour by the Police I was all for body cameras to weed these out. They do a very dangerous job and sometimes they make mistakes.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by radish2008 View Post
    How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.
    not seen the 2 days detail but the CCTV clearly showed him swallowing something, it may have been that he was worried the "50" were going to steal his last Flump but in the situation & his history it probably is drugs, the Police are reported to have tried to remove it from his mouth.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Paracetamol and caffeine mix 'in Rashan Charles' throat' - BBC News

Those are hardly illegal.

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.
    indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.

Washed down with coffee....

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.

I live on CUK

SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Reminds me of this case linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.
    I hope all customers ripped off by him went to trading standards.....

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Reminds me of this case linky
    Do not recall his parents and friends rioting?

Or did they?