• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in London (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope all customers ripped off by him went to trading standards.....
    TBH, most are so ill informed they most likely wouldn't notice the difference.

Used to see it all the time when I mixed with a lot of people in music circles.
    Some of what was being ingested looked and was proved pretty much completely inert in some cases
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Do not recall his parents and friends rioting?

Or did they?
      They protested peacefully, it is however why the Police do not chase mopeds anymore.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Dalston? tulip, thats my weekly Kebab ruined then.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

I was visiting a mate in Dalston last Friday and walked into this all, had not idea it was going on until it was too late they probably should of shut the station to be honest as now I release a lot of people who got off the train there with me had come to kick off. Lovely place Dalston security / doormen on nearly every shop door including pound land and Mc'ds and Peacock clothing. I was also in Tesco there late last year when some dude ran in bloody poring out of him after being stabbed !

Comment

Working...
          X