• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in London (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London protesters pelt police with bottles and block road | Daily Mail Online

This woman could have been our Home Secretary...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      It could have been worse. She could have been chancellor.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        FTFY
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Posts of Rashan Charles who died after being restrained | Daily Mail Online

What a lovely guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What a lovely guy.
            Yeah.. them gangsters.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Right because the police have absolutely no history of racial abuse and this is obviously an event to take in isolation ?

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                Right because the police have absolutely no history of racial abuse and this is obviously an event to take in isolation ?
                The guy was a scumbag who had a rap sheet longer than your arm.

At some point in his life he took the wrong path and had no intention of changing that - he was going to become career criminal - whether that means he should be killed I will leave to you to consider - but consider this - why is he more worth of tax payers money and attention than anyone else?

Hi died because the police caught him with some drugs and he swelled them causing his death 2 days later - which probably means he was not carrying a bag of weed or some disco biscuits but something more serious such as crack or crystal meth.

Whenever I see something like this it always reminds me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNTu8jdukA

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                  So if drug dealers are black(there are alot of white ones too!) then police cannot arrest them?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    The guy was a scumbag who had a rap sheet longer than your arm.

At some point in his life he took the wrong path and had no intention of changing that - he was going to become career criminal - whether that means he should be killed I will leave to you to consider - but consider this - why is he more worth of tax payers money and attention than anyone else?

Hi died because the police caught him with some drugs and he swelled them causing his death 2 days later - which probably means he was not carrying a bag of weed or some disco biscuits but something more serious such as crack or crystal meth.

Whenever I see something like this it always reminds me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNTu8jdukA
                    Yes, the police can be racist chunts, that I have personally seen.
                    Yes, the police can be complete chunts, this I have personally experienced, held up by the throat etc. for no reason!

In this instance the guy was holding, he was chased and swallowed the gear, most likely to be crack or smack around that area.
                    He died from that, nothing else.

The problem with situations such as these is they are "false flag" and do more harm than good to the wider problem.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Yes, the police can be racist chunts, that I have personally seen.
                      Yes, the police can be complete chunts, this I have personally experienced, held up by the throat etc. for no reason!

In this instance the guy was holding, he was chased and swallowed the gear, most likely to be crack or smack around that area.
                      He died from that, nothing else.

The problem with situations such as these is they are "false flag" and do more harm than good to the wider problem.
                      Indeed - I do wonder why people like this who clearly do not respect anyone else's human rights feel that they should have a right for theirs to be respected.

Maybe that will change soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X