• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain’s Long Economic Nightmare Is Finally Over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You really are weapons-grade stupid ain't ya?

Go easy on him, I honestly believe he has mental health issues and is probably depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Woah 100% now? It was well over that last year. Moving in the right direction.

Meanwhile UK debt to GDP is continuing to rise...
      That is not in dispute, but we do have the means to change the situation, we just don't have a govt who wants to.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        That is not in dispute, but we do have the means to change the situation, we just don't have a govt who wants to.
        So in fact you don't have the means to change the situation? Finally we're getting somewhere. Well technically nowhere.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          So in fact you don't have the means to change the situation? Finally we're getting somewhere. Well technically nowhere.
          Well if you really want to be pedantic...A British govt can set interest rates if it wants to, a Spanish one can't, even if it would like to. Does that suit you better?
          I'm surprised UK interest rates haven't gone up, and the cost of debt (and the debt levels) are potentially worrying.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well if you really want to be pedantic...A British govt can set interest rates if it wants to, a Spanish one can't, even if it would like to. Does that suit you better?
            Can and should or all very well. Results are better mind.

I'm surprised UK interest rates haven't gone up, and the cost of debt (and the debt levels) are potentially worrying.
            Ich auch. That'd be like Brexit square. Full doom.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If Spain's economy is picking up, truly, then I'm glad.

I love Spain, they've had it rough for several years.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Yep I love Spain to, hope it's turned a corner. But to me they have some real weaknesses, mostly the Euro and debt.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

They might do better if they stopped throwing donkeys off buildings and giving the bulls a fair chance at a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    They might do better if they stopped throwing donkeys off buildings and giving the bulls a fair chance at a fight.
                    not just me then that says a silent well done when a bull actually gores one of its tormentors.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      not just me then that says a silent well done when a bull actually gores one of its tormentors.
                      I say it out loud. If they did not stick swords in the thing it would be better.

Comment

Working...
                      X