Spain’s Long Economic Nightmare Is Finally Over Spain’s Long Economic Nightmare Is Finally Over - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 64

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You really are weapons-grade stupid ain't ya?

Go easy on him, I honestly believe he has mental health issues and is probably depressed.

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Woah 100% now? It was well over that last year. Moving in the right direction.

Meanwhile UK debt to GDP is continuing to rise...
    That is not in dispute, but we do have the means to change the situation, we just don't have a govt who wants to.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot - scorchio!

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    That is not in dispute, but we do have the means to change the situation, we just don't have a govt who wants to.
    So in fact you don't have the means to change the situation? Finally we're getting somewhere. Well technically nowhere.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    So in fact you don't have the means to change the situation? Finally we're getting somewhere. Well technically nowhere.
    Well if you really want to be pedantic...A British govt can set interest rates if it wants to, a Spanish one can't, even if it would like to. Does that suit you better?
    I'm surprised UK interest rates haven't gone up, and the cost of debt (and the debt levels) are potentially worrying.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot - scorchio!

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Well if you really want to be pedantic...A British govt can set interest rates if it wants to, a Spanish one can't, even if it would like to. Does that suit you better?
    Can and should or all very well. Results are better mind.

I'm surprised UK interest rates haven't gone up, and the cost of debt (and the debt levels) are potentially worrying.
    Ich auch. That'd be like Brexit square. Full doom.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

If Spain's economy is picking up, truly, then I'm glad.

I love Spain, they've had it rough for several years.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Yep I love Spain to, hope it's turned a corner. But to me they have some real weaknesses, mostly the Euro and debt.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

They might do better if they stopped throwing donkeys off buildings and giving the bulls a fair chance at a fight.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They might do better if they stopped throwing donkeys off buildings and giving the bulls a fair chance at a fight.
    not just me then that says a silent well done when a bull actually gores one of its tormentors.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    not just me then that says a silent well done when a bull actually gores one of its tormentors.
    I say it out loud. If they did not stick swords in the thing it would be better.