• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain’s Long Economic Nightmare Is Finally Over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I think there is confusion with "goat throwing" celebrated on the fourth Sunday of January.

We should celebrate diversity.

Dick head, if you are going to post something like this start a new thread with the warning that you are a prick posting pictures of a poor animal being hurled from a window.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Dick head, if you are going to post something like this start a new thread with the warning that you are a prick posting pictures of a poor animal being hurled from a window.
      Stop crying you little , it's not that bad.

Until the start of the 21st century, in a sleepy village in Castilla y Leon, villagers would mark the Day of San Vicente the Martyr by hurling a goat from the church belfry. They used a canvas sheet to catch the goat, so it would bounce up and down until it came to a rest, generally unharmed if not a bit dazed.
      After animal rights groups got involved, goat throwing was outlawed but you can still take part of the annual celebrations when you visit Manganeses de la Polvorosa towards the end of January. The goat-y element has been preserved, with the animal now holding pride of place at the head of the procession that snakes through the town.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Stop crying you little , it's not that bad.
        keep on being a dick...hopefully we can meet at a CUK event, you can take the opportunity to call me a cock to my face.
        Last edited by woohoo; 30 July 2017, 21:00.

Comment

There's always: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf-tossing although in the UK I believe that:

is popular with Brexiters and some people go in for:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X