lightening pics lightening pics - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: lightening pics

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Take your pick. Why do some people like to claim they did no adjustments in a certain area, then when challenged admit that they did some.

I'm not surprised togs get bad rep for "photoshopping"
    I'm not claiming x or y. To me making adjustments means sitting there for 5-10 minutes correcting stuff. What did I do exactly? Corrected the white balance with a little curve.

There was no photoshopping. The glow comes from the fact those were 30 second exposures. There was many flashes in the clouds before a strike.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm not claiming x or y. To me making adjustments means sitting there for 5-10 minutes correcting stuff. What did I do exactly? Corrected the white balance with a little curve.

There was no photoshopping. The glow comes from the fact those were 30 second exposures. There was many flashes in the clouds before a strike.
    Scooter has been found out for lying. Again, can we trust anything this man child says about Brexit. I for one would not argue with the moderators if they changed Scooties signature to "Lying Bastardo".

Banned

SamDisht is too good to be a permie

Default Magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tooks them last night... couple of trees down. Now the temperature is zooming back up again this morning already hit 28c.

The snaps are amazing.