• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

External drive for laptop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh I wish I had thought of a great trolling name. I'm surprised he didn't call himself BigDick.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Gosh I wish I had thought of a great trolling name. I'm surprised he didn't call himself BigDick.
      Shirley it should be BigDisk (or BigDisc)

OP, a "disk drive" could refer to a Hard Disk Drive, a Floppy Disk Drive, a Laser Disk Drive, a Compact Disk Drive, a Digital Versatile Disk Drive, a Bluray Disk Drive, and possibly others as well.
      A "Compact Disk Drive" or "Compact Disc Drive" (your latest version of your request) will not play DVD or Bluray, so if any of us provide you with links to those, you'll then whine that we are stupid/terrible.
      Since you know so much, but it takes you 50 posts to say so, why are you wasting all our time with your BS?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

OP, a "disk drive" could refer to a Hard Disk Drive, a Floppy Disk Drive, a Laser Disk Drive, a Compact Disk Drive, a Digital Versatile Disk Drive, a Bluray Disk Drive, and possibly others as well.
        A "Compact Disk Drive" or "Compact Disc Drive" (your latest version of your request) will not play DVD or Bluray, so if any of us provide you with links to those, you'll then whine that we are stupid/terrible.
        Since you know so much, but it takes you 50 posts to say so, why are you wasting all our time with your BS?
        Don't blame me, it was Billy Biro who started spelling it correctly. If you don't believe him, try being all scientific and type "Blu-ray dis" into Google and see whether you get a c or a k.

I don't care how it's spelt.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          FloppyDisc would be more appropriate.

BTW why if one of us regulars starts posting crap and annoying mods we get told off and if we continue we get banned, but if you are a newbie who does it you are allowed to post crap for ages ?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            FloppyDisc would be more appropriate.

BTW why if one of us regulars starts posting crap and annoying mods we get told off and if we continue we get banned, but if you are a newbie who does it you are allowed to post crap for ages ?

It's floppy disk or Blu-ray disc. Keep up at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
              Don't blame me, it was Billy Biro who started spelling it correctly. If you don't believe him, try being all scientific and type "Blu-ray dis" into Google and see whether you get a c or a k.

I don't care how it's spelt.
              Stop trying to pass the buck. You totally mis-specced your requirements and now you want to blame everyone else for your own failings.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X