• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The rise of the post-nup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Does this apply both ways? I do hope so otherwise it will just drive more men toward the red pill and MGTOW.

Let's not see all this equal rights campaigning fall on deaf ears - women cheat as well...
    It does not apply both ways. Women are presumed to stay at home and not work.

All the women who work should give up now, make home and have babies.

HTH

Comment

Does this apply both ways? I do hope so otherwise it will just drive more men toward the red pill and MGTOW.

Let's not see all this equal rights campaigning fall on deaf ears - women cheat as well...
      You are quite damaged, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        You are quite damaged, aren't you?
        As in have I experienced infidelity from someone I care about? - Yes I have.

Nice to see the typical response to any mention of red pill and MGTOW though. Didn't take you for an SJW...

You can't have 'selective equality'
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Nice to see the typical response to any mention of red pill and MGTOW though. Didn't take you for an SJW...

Try being like the queen. She expects loyalty. Not fidelity.....

Comment

Throw in 'SJW', very good - wouldn't want to give a typical response.

Anyway, I did take you for a nutjob, so well done for confirming.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Throw in 'SJW', very good - wouldn't want to give a typical response.

Anyway, I did take you for a nutjob, so well done for confirming.
              Hey I'm just doing what I have to do to keep my marriage 'interesting'. From my research it's less doing the dishes and more going to the gym and reading books like 'no more mr nice guy'...

It works as well - which is all I really care about
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Try being like the queen. She expects loyalty. Not fidelity.....
                Like an open marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  It does not apply both ways. Women are presumed to stay at home and not work.
                  It does work both ways unless you are a heiress - not all couples who divorce have children or children under 18.

Sorry I know bitter women as well as men.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Like an open marriage?
                    A friend of mine complained to his father that his wife committed infidelity. His dad told him that the other bloke would not wear it out.....

Comment

Working...
                    X