• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now I know why some of you are sexist...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    May be useful if women watched some p0rn at an early age so they know how to give decent head?

or at the very least a hand job that doesn't leave your tackle raw and abused?
    Yeah, I would agree that your wife isn't that good, compared to the 3rd Mrs BP at least.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Yeah, I would agree that your wife isn't that good, compared to the 3rd Mrs BP at least.
      Yeah I found that to.

Your mum's not bad though

Comment

Yeah I found that to.

Your mum's not bad though

That's cause she's been dead 4 years. After the first 6 months dad made the comment that the sex was the same but the washing was piling up.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A study by a woman. So by definition a useless bint. She should be at home cleaning behind the fridge. The study should have been done by a man.

No sexists round here....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I can't remember that many wives back.

Comment

There does appear to be a problem with the younger generation that have grown up with streaming sites developing PIED (pr0n induced ED), if you read up on YBOB (your brain on pr0n) and nofap websites (not going to link them from clientco) they tend to grow up to become very socially awkward and unable to relate to girls/women at all.

As for 'nice guy' syndrome that's just awful and a result of continual man & masculinity shaming that is responsible for all the frustrated emasculated blue pill men. how common is it to see couples where the woman 'wears the trousers' and the men are pathetic and asking permission to do things...

"If I find out you've been betting on the horses you know what I'll do Basil..."

"You'll have to sow 'em back on first!" :/

These feminist SJWs need to stop shaming men and masculinity - they are just creating more red pills and MGTOWs. Seriously - if you want change then do what the red pills are doing and change yourselves and stop telling other people to change to fit your world view.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                A study by a woman. So by definition a useless bint. She should be at home cleaning behind the fridge. The study should have been done by a man.

No sexists round here....

I see so many of these man shaming articles and studies almost every day now.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  There does appear to be a problem with the younger generation that have grown up with streaming sites developing PIED (pr0n induced ED), if you read up on YBOB (your brain on pr0n) and nofap websites (not going to link them from clientco) they tend to grow up to become very socially awkward and unable to relate to girls/women at all.

As for 'nice guy' syndrome that's just awful and a result of continual man & masculinity shaming that is responsible for all the frustrated emasculated blue pill men. how common is it to see couples where the woman 'wears the trousers' and the men are pathetic and asking permission to do things...

"If I find out you've been betting on the horses you know what I'll do Basil..."

"You'll have to sow 'em back on first!" :/

These feminist SJWs need to stop shaming men and masculinity - they are just creating more red pills and MGTOWs. Seriously - if you want change then do what the red pills are doing and change yourselves and stop telling other people to change to fit your world view.
                  I agree with this - not sure whether it is a thing but some women seem to see it as a badge of honour to have a hen pecked husband who 'does' what he is told.

I always thought it was a partnership where things were equal but many woman cannot do that - they feel that one person has to be in charge and if the man is not over bearing and aggressive then the woman will be.

And as we see men are more and more not being allowed to be 'the man' because social etiquette says not to.

And yet we all know the women prefer a bastard.

Comment

I agree with this - not sure whether it is a thing but some women seem to see it as a badge of honour to have a hen pecked husband who 'does' what he is told.

I always thought it was a partnership where things were equal but many woman cannot do that - they feel that one person has to be in charge and if the man is not over bearing and aggressive then the woman will be.

And as we see men are more and more not being allowed to be 'the man' because social etiquette says not to.

And yet we all know the women prefer a bastard
                    This in a nutshell is why "the red pill" (bastard training for frustrated men) exists and why hordes of green haired screeching feminists are jumping up and down about it churning out masculinity shaming articles and studies by the droves.

It's very simple - men are very driven by one particular thing, it's a result of having a lot of testosterone and part of our biology. These same men have also figured out that women are driven to men who exhibit certain type of traits - which happen to be the very traits they are trying to shame out of us.....

Being subservient, emasculated, 'puppy dog' available, indecisive and non-confrontational all while rocking a dad bod is very unattractive it turns out. So if the green haired SJWs could screech at their own kind to start finding those traits attractive maybe we could get somewhere.

Until then I'll keep going to the gym, standing my ground at home and kicking away that pedestal.

If you're a man and like 'getting some' the masculinity and testosterone is the way to go. I don't make the rules, just follow them...
                    Last edited by Jog On; 4 August 2017, 15:14.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X