• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a foreign car. After Brexit you won't be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Get a foreign car. After Brexit you won't be able to.
      nice little Alfa Romeo then you have an excuse to pop over to Italy to find a new bit to replace what fell off this week.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        ...and the Mondeo is cool

The Isignia is clearly better than a Mondeo, and any German will tell you that, because they don't drive Mondeos for good reason.

Ford Mondeo vs Vauxhall Insignia | Auto Express

...but then again this is a country that voted Brexit

I was not suggesting the Mondeo is cool, merely that the Vectra and Insignia most definitely aren't. Not even close to almost. Next up, incontinence pants and a Honda for you, I'm afraid, old chap...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I was not suggesting the Mondeo is cool, merely that the Vectra and Insignia most definitely aren't. Not even close to almost. Next up, incontinence pants and a Honda for you, I'm afraid, old chap...
          its Blaster he talks so much tulip there isn't enough left to fill pants.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Whatever you get, make sure you add tracker/immobilser/steering wheel lock/OBD port blocker and get the anti snap bolts for your external doors.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
              I need SUV, not saloons, hybrid, zero road tax, low emission, automatic ... SUV mainly cuz I need to transfer stuff / removal type back forth quite often.
              I have jag xtype now, cost a lot in petrol, high road tax, no space for moving furniture etc!!!but I really love it.
              Do you need to go off road much?

No? Then you don't need an SUV, you just need a decent estate...
              Last edited by Dark Black; 5 August 2017, 15:41.
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

No? Then you don't need an SUV you just need a decent estate...
                Then she will look like everyone's parents.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  More importantly, what about yourself ?

Can you carry it off ?

be honest

Actually I look younger than my age. It's actually fecking annoying.

However I currently prefer 2 wheels to 4 to get around for my short trips.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                    Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                    SUV mainly cuz I need to transfer stuff / removal type back forth quite often.

No? Then you don't need an SUV you just need a decent estate...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      That's impressively nippy for a 1.6!

Comment

Working...
                      X