• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    Do you need to go off road much?

No? Then you don't need an SUV, you just need a decent estate...
    Actually I used to have one of those huge volvo estates about 10 years ago, my kids were young and it was a really great car. I hardly ever see estate cars on the road now, thought they disappeared, but went to car giant today to have a look and the had some, mostly huge mileages on them though !! but relatively cheaper than SUV even the BMWs and Mercs

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Then she will look like everyone's parents.
      Honestly, I don't really care what I look like in my car, as long as the car is economical, spacial, reliable and easy to repair/maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
        Honestly, I don't really care what I look like in my car, as long as the car is economical, spacial, reliable and easy to repair/maintain.
        Pick three.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
          That's impressively nippy for a 1.6!
          Indeed qcar

Was driving it today

Pulls well in third

😁

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
            They do a Jag Xtype estate. Sounds what you need, not one of those poncy SUVs that are less practical and more for the image afflicted, i.e vain.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
            X