• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double dipping the chutney condom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian firm launches bizarre pickle flavoured condoms | Daily Mail Online

Forget fruit-flavoured condoms: Indian firm launches a bizarre SPICY PICKLE variety (but not all are convinced - flooding Twitter with memes mocking the announcement)
    The condom is officially known as achaari, a traditional blend of pickling spices
    But it doesn't appear to have the qualities of conventional flavoured condoms
    Foodies have described the taste in Indian curries as tangy, bitter and salty

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

apparently they like spicy pickle after cheese hors d'oeuvres.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        apparently they like spicy pickle after cheese hors d'oeuvres.
        ....and for those who prefer a more traditional British taste....

Comment

I've never understood why you would use a condom when doing oral sex.

I mean you may as well go the whole hog and wear rubber gloves and a face mask.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

After I ask for that, it ends in divorce.

Comment

Was it Camilla Parker Bowles who used dress up like that?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                After I ask for that, it ends in divorce.
                its a bitter pill willie to swallow.

Actually there are now antibiotic resistant Gonorrhea & HPV out there both can be transmitted by oral sex.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If the lady (assuming it is a lady) requests you use a condom when performing the aforementioned act upon your person, perhaps you should be asking yourself whether it could be a consequence of your personal hygiene (or lack thereof)...

(Btw, if she does reach for the rubber gloves and face mask, consider the question well and truly answered. )

Mordy in "infraction avoidance" Mode
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    If the lady (assuming it is a lady) requests you use a condom when performing the aforementioned act upon your person, perhaps you should be asking yourself whether it could be a consequence of your personal hygiene (or lack thereof)...

(Btw, if she does reach for the rubber gloves and face mask, consider the question well and truly answered. )

Mordy in "infraction avoidance" Mode
                    True

I tend to make sure I have no helmet cheese!!

Comment

Working...
                    X