• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in Luton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If people parking their cars had take a moments thought ,
    Thought to do what? Park legally in an unrestricted zone?

Comment

I suspect it was someone vandalising their own crap motor, before it went off to the scrappy, so they get their 15 mins of fame in the Daily Mail.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

A windscreen and windows were smashed and the cars daubed with messages complaining about people not paying for airport parking.
        Fecking lightweights.

There's only one sure way to prevent such selfishness happening again.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Park legally in an increasingly rare, due to council revenue generating 'parking schemes', unrestricted zone?
          FTFY. Can't believe that some twunts on here think that criminal damage to someone else property should be condoned, actually yes I can. Makes you wonder what the VED does actually pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            FTFY. Can't believe that some twunts on here think that criminal damage to someone else property should be condoned, actually yes I can. Makes you wonder what the VED does actually pay for.
            Feck all.

Goes into the general taxation pot.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X