• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Toblerones - (Airport/Duty Free)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP will get fat

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      OP will get fat
      Then he will just have to take up extreme exercise...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Then he will just have to take up extreme exercise...
        Release the MAMIL!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I walk past these every day at clientco (airport). Having trouble coping with the urge to get one. Anyone got any ideas?
          Mmmmm....giant Toblerone....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Buy one but don't eat it. Simples.
            But make sure you pick up lube at Boots.

Comment

I always imagine they're a nightmare to actually eat. Who has a mouth that big?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I walk past these every day at clientco (airport). Having trouble coping with the urge to get one. Anyone got any ideas?
                Get two?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Get two?
                  Then he will be your fitness buddy and you don't want that.....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You're not quite getting this addiction gig are you tough guy?

On the other thread you said you had addictive tendencies. Do you want to become a fat drunk sitting at home rubbing coke on your bell end so you can continue tugging over Lara Croft filth for another 6 hours? No? I thought not.

So, you have to get into a mindset where you are no longer driven by your senses but by a higher force instead. You must become closer to God.

Forget trading. You have to discover your authentic direction. You won't find that in a sweet shop. You need to get on the 12 step program to self love brother. That Toblerone represents the Devils dick. He's wants to hurt you real bad with it brother. Just keeping on walking. Get high on hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                      You're not quite getting this addiction gig are you tough guy?

On the other thread you said you had addictive tendencies. Do you want to become a fat drunk sitting at home rubbing coke on your bell end so you can continue tugging over Lara Croft filth for another 6 hours? No? I thought not.

So, you have to get into a mindset where you are no longer driven by your senses but by a higher force instead. You must become closer to God.

Forget trading. You have to discover your authentic direction. You won't find that in a sweet shop. You need to get on the 12 step program to self love brother. That Toblerone represents the Devils dick. He's wants to hurt you real bad with it brother. Just keeping on walking. Get high on hope!
                      Anyone got any coke and erm....

Useful Web links?

Comment

Working...
                      X