• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Toblerones - (Airport/Duty Free)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    On the other thread you said you had addictive tendencies. Do you want to become a fat drunk sitting at home rubbing coke on your bell end so you can continue tugging over Lara Croft filth for another 6 hours? No? I thought not.
    Pepsi is better. Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Anyone got any coke and erm....
      What you want to order is the plain pizza with "extra parmesan"....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I always imagine they're a nightmare to actually eat. Who has a mouth that big?
        NLYUK & most Bremoaners
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          What you want to order is the plain pizza with "extra parmesan"....

Another place that contactless cards aren't catered for.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              I guess it's gone over the £30 limit.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

This craving has reared it's ugly head again - struggling with motivation to fight it...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  This craving has reared it's ugly head again - struggling with motivation to fight it...
                  I am trying to cut out refined sugar. Very addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                    I am trying to cut out refined sugar. Very addictive.
                    Same - I might switch to just eating it instead of snorting it. Baby steps and all that...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Just do what Sue Ellen does. Buy the damn thing, wolf it down and then stick your fingers down your throat until you're sick. How do you think she stays so svelte.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X