• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocked, Shocked I tell you EU edition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Not so much the UK as the Liberal hand wringing left of the UK under Labour.
    Does it matter which party, if it was a validly elected majority party within the UK?

And even if it does, how many years have your beloved Tories had (and in particular a certain T May as Home Secretary) to put it right?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Does it matter which party, if it was a validly elected majority party within the UK?

And even if it does, how many years have your beloved Tories had (and in particular a certain T May as Home Secretary) to put it right?
      Calm down dear.

It's only an Internet forum.

😘

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        The only person from my social circle in the UK who will admit to being a Brexiteer voted Brexit because: Turkey is definitely joining the EU in 2017 (or was it 2018); blokes can now marry their boyfriends; there are too many immigrants from the EU, meaning that his (half-Spanish) kids wouldn't be able to afford to buy a house in their own home town. His (now ex) partner was not impressed as he was explaining this. The sad irony is that their separation has increased pressure on local housing. Kids are good friends of my kids and it's really sad.
        yes, the most outspoken brexiteers i know all have thai wives

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          yes, the most outspoken brexiteers i know all have thai wives
          And drive in a German made car but with an English St George's flag on the license plate

Comment

You don't say.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...asylum-seekers

Comment

A couple of things, firstly it's the Express Secondly:
              The right-wing politician
              . The CSU are a party only in Bavaria and not allowed to stand elsewhere in Germany and are known for their right wing views (they wanted to have 'special' camps for people with AIDS, nice eh?) Further on, it's pretty much bollocks as Germany is deporting migrants and asylum seekers daily...Quite a lot as a matter of fact.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                A couple of things, firstly it's the Express Secondly: . The CSU are a party only in Bavaria and not allowed to stand elsewhere in Germany and are known for their right wing views (they wanted to have 'special' camps for people with AIDS, nice eh?) Further on, it's pretty much bollocks as Germany is deporting migrants and asylum seekers daily...Quite a lot as a matter of fact.
                Stop picking holes in the UK red tops.

Anyway believe mrs Merkel is going to win the up coming elections.

As I have no idea about German politics I cannot comment but is that a good thing?

(serious question alert!)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  As I have no idea about German politics I cannot comment but is that a good thing?

(serious question alert!)
                  Yes, it is a good thing that you cannot comment.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X