• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    What a shame. How sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      The reason they aren't given anonymity is in case they have done it before and their other victims haven't come forward.

(Or more likely a different police force/unit/officer ignored they were victims.)
      Then apply to court to release their identity with the Police's proof. Let the Judges make the decision.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Ooh - condescension and insults to Sue and the pedestrian in one thread.

Here's a male chauvinist troll in action.
        Excuse me? I reply to a message that is an obvious flirt/chat up. She is coming on to me and you accuse me of chauvinist behaviour? Odd. I think you have missed the casual undertone. Go back through the threads and see what a tedious flirt she is.

On the other hand, I am steadfastly, defending Sue Ellen and also the runner and also the unlucky woman. I would like to invite all three of them to my flat so that I could show them my helicopter. I can get so much speed going that I can lift a floppy fringe.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          The reason they aren't given anonymity is in case they have done it before and their other victims haven't come forward.

(Or more likely a different police force/unit/officer ignored they were victims.)
          If they have done it before then they will have a criminal record for that offence that will be available to view on the police national computer, and their names will certainly be in the media as a result of that conviction. If the victims have not come forward then this is the fault of the victims for not making their complaint to the police in the first place.
          The remedy for the second point is to improve detection and prosecution rates with the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
            Excuse me? I reply to a message that is an obvious flirt/chat up. She is coming on to me and you accuse me of chauvinist behaviour? Odd. I think you have missed the casual undertone. Go back through the threads and see what a tedious flirt she is.

On the other hand, I am steadfastly, defending Sue Ellen and also the runner and also the unlucky woman. I would like to invite all three of them to my flat so that I could show them my helicopter. I can get so much speed going that I can lift a floppy fringe.
            You have serious problems I suggest you seek therapy.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              If they have done it before then they will have a criminal record for that offence that will be available to view on the police national computer, and their names will certainly be in the media as a result of that conviction. If the victims have not come forward then this is the fault of the victims for not making their complaint to the police in the first place.
              The remedy for the second point is to improve detection and prosecution rates with the police.
              Oh dear lol....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Oh dear lol....
                That's polite from you.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Oh dear lol....
                  So your secret is safe with me, dear

Comment

Working...
                  X