• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rooting out the Enemies of the People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    her publicly stated intention was to derail the process. As I clearly stated but it was probably too complicated for bremainer that I was glad her actions clarified the situation.

Again two points, sorry if you single cell bremainers have difficulty.
    Her publicly stated intention was to give parliament control of the process, however far from providing clarity, it has now become as clear as mud and there are as many opinions about what Brexit means as there are cabinet ministers. If the government hadn't been challenged they would have simply railroaded Brexit through, using royal perogative whilest pointing to the referendum and presenting a fait a complit to parliament. After the government defeat in the Supreme Court May herself said she was calling the GE because of opposition in parliament to get clarity and failed. So it does indeed look like she has very successfully derailed Brexit. Most Remoaners are very grateful indeed to Gina Miller, and consider her court case to be a major victory that heralded the beginning of the end of Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
    X