• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slaughter Cam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Rubbish. It takes 10X the amount of land to produce weight for weight the same nutrients as meat. Our Nation which is currently 60% self sufficient in food would die of malnutrition before any perceived eco benefits would show. This of course may be the eco-warrior plan ...
    You're forgetting about cow farts.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Rubbish. It takes 10X the amount of land to produce weight for weight the same nutrients as meat. Our Nation which is currently 60% self sufficient in food would die of malnutrition before any perceived eco benefits would show. This of course may be the eco-warrior plan ...
      Do you have a source for this? Seeing as most animal based food (meat, dairy eggs) is produced by feeding them feed that has itself been farmed, I always thought animal based food was much less efficient (except when animals are grazed on land which could not be used for growing crops, of course, such as hill sheep farming).

Comment

The greens believe the UK can support 40 million long term sustainably. They claim they can reduce the UK population through education. I think sterilization is best.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The greens believe the UK can support 40 million long term sustainably. They claim they can reduce the UK population through education. I think sterilization is best.
          Should have started with you..
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Should have started with you..
            That's not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              That's not very nice.
              Can't help it sometimes...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I agree. And the greenies should put their gonads where there mouths are (oo-er missus) and be sterilised first.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  "And that flesh that fry is murder, murder, murder"

Comment

You're forgetting about cow farts.
                    No I wasn't. In fact if the green lobby (aided and abetted by the German car manufacturers) in Europe had not forgotten and pressured for tax on CO2 emissions instead of the real culprit (NOX) as per the US we'd not have the alarming levels of pollution we now have.

CC has been done to death on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Indeed. Seeing as the bacon/gammon flavour is from the curing process it only takes a determined scientist to genetically modify a plant to taste the same.
                      Some organic vegetables are becoming 'meatier'....

Comment

Working...
                      X