• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slaughter Cam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deebeegee View Post
    The mrs went vegan a couple of months back which has made me 90% vegan as it's too much hassle to cook two dinners.
    I understand your pain. Mrs went vegetarian.. Now she goes hungry. I just carried on cooking what we eat. Sorted.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I understand your pain. Mrs went vegetarian.. Now she goes hungry. I just carried on cooking what we eat. Sorted.
      We all know how you get your animal protein, you little slut.

Comment

Good idea. Though there is a risk they make the religious ones exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I agree. And the greenies should put their gonads where there mouths are (oo-er missus) and be sterilised first.
          (WTFH quickly rifles through the Mod handbook, turns to page 17, paragraph 5 subsection c) "a call for people to be sterilised is a sterilisable offence"
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            (WTFH quickly rifles through the Mod handbook, turns to page 17, paragraph 5 subsection c) "a call for people to be sterilised is a sterilisable offence"
            I always thought it would look more like this;

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I always thought it would look more like this;
              Like this, shirley....?

Comment

Working...
              X