• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a few old friends round tomorrow, so tonight is tidying/prepping and Sunday will be recovery
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Having a few old friends round tomorrow, so tonight is tidying/prepping and Sunday will be recovery
      Not in the Hannibal Lecter sense I hope...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Not in the Hannibal Lecter sense I hope...
        More the Horrible Letcher, in Fax Hat's case.

Comment

Moved home last weekend, spend most evenings assembling/re-assembling furniture, hanging curtains etc. and still have a bazillion boxes to unpack, good times...

Comment

Going to a house music festival called Sunfall on Saturday, then the athletics championships on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
              Going to a house music festival called Sunfall on Saturday, then the athletics championships on Sunday.
              Not competing I hope. That sounds like an unhappy combination.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Not competing I hope. That sounds like an unhappy combination.
                Gatlin was fine...

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Genoa?
                  It's a big jib.

For the sailors amongst you.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    It's a big jib.

For the sailors amongst you.
                    No. 1 answer that! 😵
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

TFA

Miss V2 is doing a park run tomorrow, I'm chauffeur. A bit of shopping afterwards.

Mrs V is going shopping (separately) tomorrow after Gymnastics for Mini V.

Sunday finishing off the Hallway. Then drinkies with a friend coming over.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X