• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rees-Mogg for PM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rees-Mogg for PM

And then it ends.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Not keen. Monarchist, against reform of the House of Lords, socially conservative, religious and against gay marriage. Got to be someone better than that.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      And then it ends.
      What is "it"? Stupid posts by Bremoaners who have f**ked off abroad? In that case, I am for it.

Apart from that, I am against. Last thing this country needs is another toff who has no idea how most people live.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        What is "it"? Stupid posts by Bremoaners who have f**ked off abroad? In that case, I am for it.

Apart from that, I am against. Last thing this country needs is another toff who has no idea how most people live.
        Don't vote Tory then, simples...BTW, what position will his nanny get in the cabinet?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What is "it"?
          Anything you like. The Tory party. The world. It's up to you. I'm glad we agree that whatever else, it would be a bad thing for Rees-Mogg to be PM.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Are these posts annoying you, petal?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Are these posts annoying you, petal?
              Shhh, don't upset the alt-right snowflakes...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Shhh, don't upset the alt-right snowflakes...
                I wouldn't want it to go beyond a bit of good natured banter.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Not keen. Monarchist, against reform of the House of Lords, socially conservative, religious and against gay marriage. Snipped.
                  FTFY. Sounds almost perfect to me.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

You Brexiters have caused this polarisation and lack of representation in the centre.
                    God help us if it becomes a choice between Rees-Mogg and Corbyn
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X