• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hipster causes murder on a bike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The funniest thing I've seen in London is a cyclist stopping at a red light on a pedestrian crossing with no-one crossing.
    Is this because it was London or the red light? I always stop - it's a red light!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Is this because it was London or the red light? I always stop - it's a red light!
      Because no-one was there - absolutely no-one.

All the other traffic hadn't reached the crossing and I was further down the road but facing him so if he had sneaked through no-one would have noticed. I only noticed because he hadn't and was wondering why he had stopped.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You should have.

The funniest thing I've seen in London is a cyclist stopping at a red light on a pedestrian crossing with no-one crossing.

However he was unlike the motorist who decided she could go through a crossing red light and nearly mow me down just because she was turning on the main road from a side road.

Name and shame

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Name and shame
          Nah as it would be something I do to have a breather.

Male vehicle drivers already wonder why when they indicate I can go in front of them I refused to. After seeing another female cyclists arse gawked at, as you could see her complete bum through her thin shorts, I don't take risks like that.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nah as it would be something I do to have a breather.

Male vehicle drivers already wonder why when they indicate I can go in front of them I refused to. After seeing another female cyclists arse gawked at, as you could see her complete bum through her thin shorts, I don't take risks like that.
            It could be worse. They might stop staring at your arse.

Of course MAMILs cannot win. Go past a woman and you are aggressive and cannot let a woman go past you. Go behind and you are staring at her arse.

Still, marriage has taught me I am always wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X