• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

blind leading the blind

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blind leading the blind

An agent has approached, asking if I'm interested in some PM work at local healthcare provider.

Details are scant but turns out there's budget for multiple junior roles. Budget (~200 per day) AND inside IR35, so a comparative pittance.

Agent asks my opinion on a reasonable rate, a few days later back in touch for my CV wanting to propose a more senior role.

So, at this point in time how much due diligence is necessary? Should I send CV without a second thought, or should I enquire to see proposed job spec, rate, agreement of written representation etc...

Originally posted by rjoe View Post
    An agent has approached, asking if I'm interested in some PM work at local healthcare provider.

Details are scant but turns out there's budget for multiple junior roles. Budget (~200 per day) AND inside IR35, so a comparative pittance.

Agent asks my opinion on a reasonable rate, a few days later back in touch for my CV wanting to propose a more senior role.

So, at this point in time how much due diligence is necessary? Should I send CV without a second thought, or should I enquire to see proposed job spec, rate, agreement of written representation etc...
    Make sure they can provide the rate you require. Then send in your CV.

Comment

Working...
    X