• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking the Piss2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I would prefer to know how much your house is worth....
    More than quarter of a million, less than half a million.

Comment

So why don't they give the women urinals too and they just need to bring one of those funnel thingies to mimic being a bloke?

Maybe that's what they're really proposing.

As for house values, isn't it like schrodinger's cat, unknown until you actually sell it, seeing as everything before then is a guestimate and it's only worth what a buyer will pay.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        So why don't they give the women urinals too and they just need to bring one of those funnel thingies to mimic being a bloke?

Maybe that's what they're really proposing.

As for house values, isn't it like schrodinger's cat, unknown until you actually sell it, seeing as everything before then is a guestimate and it's only worth what a buyer will pay.
        They are proposing something that is upsetting the alt-right snowflakes at the Daily Mail and on here.
        It's upsetting to them because it is something that foreigners are doing.
        It's upsetting to them because it's happening in Europe.

...so now that they are feeling all upset, they are trying to justify their feelings by projecting them onto those who have decided to put up some toilets.
        That's how bad the Mail and it's worshippers have become - they hate foreigners who have toilets.

Tulip paper
        Tulip story
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          More than quarter of a million, less than half a million.
          You could move to near DP and buy a whole street.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Tulip paper
            Tulip story
            At least it will give the foreigners something to wipe up with.

Comment

I wonder what the Daily Mail India makes of this?

Even in single sex changing room they get changed under a towel.

Of course in Germany, they happily get their bits out in front of anyone and think nothing of it.

Comment

Working...
              X