• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F*** off unless you are Christian

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Well they could but the negative publicity would probably bankrupt them so it would be a bad idea.

That is the point - you can pick and choose your customers based on whatever properties you want it is just a really really bad idea to do so.
    But there will be niche businesses that can guarantee (for example) a hotel stay that is free of Jews? And these businesses might do well?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Loads in Llandudno. Mostly holidays. Baby bp was wondering why they were dressed as they were. I wanted to ask them, however Mrs BP strongly advised against it. They seem to want to keep themselves to themselves and object to associating with others.

That might be because they have suffered abuse in the past....
      You should have let Baby bp ask a man politely.

Remember children can get away asking questions and saying things which adults can't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        But there will be niche businesses that can guarantee (for example) a hotel stay that is free of Jews? And these businesses might do well?
        Maybe in Riyadh but not in Rhonda.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Indeed - if you believe there is a niche to be filled then it could be a good business idea.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Indeed - if you believe there is a niche to be filled then it could be a good business idea.
            Doesn't sound like a nice kind of country. Maybe you should either campaign to change the law or move to Saudi.

Comment

If I ran a guest house, I would not let any CUK posters stay there.

Comment

If you ran a guest house, I would not let any CUK posters stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  They have all the gold that DP does not have.
                  They have almost all of it then.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    We know they don't like Muslims but now they are showing they really don't like Jews -

linky
                    O quê?

Everybody needs to use the shower before going to the pool, or in Switzerland only the Jewish need to take a shower?

Comment

Doesn't sound like a nice kind of country. Maybe you should either campaign to change the law or move to Saudi.
                      I personally do not agree with it - however I also recognise that their are freedoms people are allowed to have when running a business.

Comment

Working...
                      X