• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM for WTFH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My chickens are Rhode Island Reds, all rescues.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Chookin 'ell, all Republicans then...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Chookin 'ell, all Republicans then...
        Rescued Rhodies, so they have been saved from all that.

Comment

I put a Tesco chicken in the oven the other day. 2 hours later it had gone. I assumed it was the cat. Was it you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I put a Tesco chicken in the oven the other day. 2 hours later it had gone. I assumed it was the cat. Was it you?
            Unlikely.
            While mine arrive pretty bald and having never seen daylight or set foot on grass, they are still alive.

The only think that might be alive in your Tesco chicken would be bugs in the water/pork fat mixture they inject into the breasts to make them look plump and juicy.

Comment

Unlikely.
              While mine arrive pretty bald and having never seen daylight or set foot on grass, they are still alive.

The only think that might be alive in your Tesco chicken would be bugs in the water/pork fat mixture they inject into the breasts to make them look plump and juicy.
              I asked one of my ex-wives to do that. She called her lawyer. Some wives are so narrow minded.

Comment

Rescued Rhodies, so they have been saved from all that.
                isn't that a rock 'n' roll rehab centre ??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I asked one of my ex-wives to do that. She called her lawyer. Some wives are so narrow minded.
                  you are supposed to paint them not inject them.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Don't tell any Muslims that's what the supermarkets do. A bit of pork fat in their chicken won't do them any harm.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X