• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From Prague to Swindon...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
    I'm currently in the The White Hart in Wroughton, which is very nice for £70/night while I get myself organised.
    35 if you share.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Don't listen to them, me an the boyz will be there to welcome you.

But...that's where I live now....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Do not under any circumstances accept lodgings with a fellow IT contractor.
        That will never happen. And I don't want to know about anywhere that doesn't have an ensuite.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
          That will never happen. And I don't want to know about anywhere that doesn't have an ensuite.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Lots of choice on spareroom.co.uk. Including search filters excluding IT contractors and including en-suites.

Comment

If you don't snore or hog the duvet, you are welcome to stay with me.

Comment

Now, now....don't get too excited....

Comment

Weren't you leaving the country because of brexit, or was that sasguru? It can be hard to keep up. If it's you, I'll take your place and you can leave early. If not, I'll take Northern Lady's advice and say thanks kindly but no thanks.
                  Last edited by Elliegirl; 17 August 2017, 23:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
                    you've got a "tricky bladder" as well, have you?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      you've got a "tricky bladder" as well, have you?
                      My bladder is a prime example of its kind I'll have you know.

I just can't be doing that student thing again. I am sure there are some lovely people out there, I just don't want them in my house. or temporary living space.

Comment

Working...
                      X