• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This guy quite literally did f**k your mum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Best bit when he says he's going to send a picture of her sucking his dick to her son with the words 'I win'. She retorts she'll sue for taking a picture without her knowledge. He then replies 'You're staring directly at the camera with my dick in your mouth smiling'. Brilliant . Lol.
    Now that is illegal. The pictures were taken with an expectation of privacy. Revenge p0rn - not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      He is undoubtedly, but to be fair if the mum puts on on a first date she's not whiter than white
      So now we're slut shaming? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Was the lad Pakistani?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Because she has sex she is a slut? Have I gone back to the 1950s?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            God is your mum still putting it about?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              God is your mum still putting it about?
              When my father died in 1970, my mother found a man she wanted a relationship with. She felt she she marry him to do that! What a disaster.

Thankfully now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places.

Comment

When my father died in 1970, my mother found a man she wanted a relationship with. She felt she she marry him to do that! What a disaster.

Thankfully now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places like CUK.

FTFY
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Bullies need to put in their place…
                  Agreed

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  …like this.
                  Er, no, not like this

Comment

I think there maybe some misunderstanding about the term slut shaming.

The Truth About Slut-Shaming | HuffPost

Comment

mudskipper was in fact saying the exact opposite.

"Slut shaming" = implying that because a woman chooses to be promiscuous or have sex with somebody on a first date (why shouldn't she?) that it's somehow a bad thing (which seemed to be the implication of SimonMac's post).

Also usually a double standard, because if a man was to sleep with somebody on a first date the reaction from their mates would be "yeah, get in their son" whereas if a woman does it, they are a "slut".

Comment

Working...
                      X