• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This guy quite literally did f**k your mum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    mudskipper was in fact saying the exact opposite.

"Slut shaming" = implying that because a woman chooses to be promiscuous or have sex with somebody on a first date (why shouldn't she?) that it's somehow a bad thing (which seemed to be the implication of SimonMac's post).

Also usually a double standard, because if a man was to sleep with somebody on a first date the reaction from their mates would be "yeah, get in their son" whereas if a woman does it, they are a "slut".
    Well, when a woman goes out and sleeps with a bunch of guys she's a slut. When a man does the same he's probably gay.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Well, when a woman goes out and sleeps with a bunch of guys she's a slut. When a man does the same he's probably gay.
      If a man did this, he'd probably be called a "stud" or a "playa" and respected by his mates. If a woman does it she's called a "slut". So thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
        If a man did this, he'd probably be called a "stud" or a "playa" and respected by his mates. If a woman does it she's called a "slut". So thanks for proving my point.
        its a joke!

When a man sleeps with a bunch of guys he's probably gay.

there you go I simplified it for you.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          .. now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places.
          You mean if they are being poked (from the rear) into their "backward place"?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            You mean if they are being poked (from the rear) into their "backward place"?
            I once chatted up a girl who told me she was a lesbian. I told her I was happy to take her in the "backward place".

Comment

This guy quite literally did f**k your mum

I once chatted up a girl who told me she was a lesbian.
              Was that before or after you married her?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Was that before or after you married her?
                After she married you.

HTH

Comment

After she married you.

HTH
                  Yes, she knew she'd never find better, so walked away from men.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Yes, she knew she'd never find better, so walked away from men.
                    So all women are all better than all men.

SEXIST!

Mind you, most women agree with you. Mrs BP doies not want equality. She knows women will always be better....

Comment

Working...
                    X