• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn leaves reality behind again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    You really are as thick as mince. Listen to this from yesterday - all of it btw. Esp the Imam.
    Thick because I quote people? Or thick because I can read - the youtube clip you posted claiming it to be "from yesterday" is dated 2013.

I think you're the one struggling with intelligence levels.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Thick because I quote people? Or thick because I can read - the youtube clip you posted claiming it to be "from yesterday" is dated 2013.

I think you're the one struggling with intelligence levels.
      The link is still relevant cretin, did you listen to it or was it too much to hear an educated Imam
      say exactly where the problem is. Here is the link to yesterdays discussion, listen for the bit where the Imam says that the problem is with brown men who are muslim and there is a big cultural issue with the treatment of white girls. Then again don't as it might force you to take your head out of your arse and the world doesn't deserve that. Even Yasmin 'more left than Marx' Alibhai-Brown agrees with him.

BBC Radio 2 - Jeremy Vine, Psychopaths and Microclimates
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

The link is still relevant cretin, did you listen to it or was it too much to hear an educated Imam
        say exactly where the problem is. Here is the link to yesterdays discussion, listen for the bit where the Imam says that the problem is with brown men who are muslim and there is a big cultural issue with the treatment of white girls. Then again don't as it might force you to take your head out of your arse and the world doesn't deserve that. Even Yasmin 'more left than Marx' Alibhai-Brown agrees with him.

BBC Radio 2 - Jeremy Vine, Psychopaths and Microclimates
        I listened to it. It doesn't make me a cretin. I can read and I can quote perfectly well.
        You, on the other hand, are just looking to fight with anyone who doesn't agree with your stance, whatever that may be.

Please, tell us all, what is your opinion, and what is your solution to the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Corbyn refusing to listen to the female MPs in his party and admit there is a problem of abuse and there has been for decades? Traditional Labour has a massive issue with women's rights whether it is equal pay to sexual abuse.
          Hear. Hear.
          Anti-semitism as well.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

BTW, my opinion, for what it's worth is that there is a problem with some Pakistani men. There is a problem with some Muslim men.

Comment

I listened to it. It doesn't make me a cretin. I can read and I can quote perfectly well.
              You, on the other hand, are just looking to fight with anyone who doesn't agree with your stance, whatever that may be.

Please, tell us all, what is your opinion, and what is your solution to the problem?
              My opinion, after reading far too many of your sanctimonious, puerile diatribes is that you are a tw*nt.
              My solution is to stop reading you because you are a cretin.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

My opinion, after reading far too many of your sanctimonious, puerile diatribes is that you are a tw*nt.
                Burn him!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X